Followers

Thursday, 6 April 2017

Meet the team - Susan

Good morning everyone, we hope that you are enjoying meeting our design team, today we are introducing Susan to you, so please give a big welcome!


I am a 64 year old mother of 4 and grandmother of 3, a retired teacher. I currently live in the UK but over the last 20 years have been an expat living in Australia, Hong Kong, Abu Dhabi and India.  I have been a crafter all my life, but over the last few years I have become addicted to papercrafting and blogging. I enjoy card making, ATC making, Journalling. I taught IT while in Abu Dhabi so digital makes are one of my current interests.





We hope you will come by tomorrow when you will meet Heather...

Sonia, Heather and the design team!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan, good to see you as part of this awesome Team.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete