Followers

Saturday, 8 April 2017

Meet the team - Sonia



Hi everyone, the weekend is almost upon us again, I don't know where the time is going to this year, especially this last month which has just been a whirlwind.



For the past week we have been meeting the design team, getting to know them a little bit.  Before I introduce myself, Heather and I  just want to say thank you to all our team for joining us and we look forward to working with you all.



 I'm Sonia, I was born in Florence (Italy) I moved to the UK when I was very young. I have been crafting for many years, doing sewing with my aunt. When I was older we did Scrap booking together. I then started card making which was my me time after a long day at work as a florist. My partner and myself moved to Swindon a few years ago for his job. I found I missed Scrap booking. I taught myself how to do digital scrap booking and now I'm hooked. I am very excited to start this adventure with Heather and the design team. I hope we will be able to inspire you all in some way.

2 comments:

  1. Good to "see" you Sonia and Good Luck and success with your new challenge.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late replay Faith. Thank you for your comments.

    Crafty Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete