Followers

Friday, 7 April 2017

Meet the team - Heather

Good morning everyone, we are almost at the end of meet the team.  We have enjoyed getting to know our design team a little better and we can't wait to start this challenge.  

We have a very  inspirational team of Digital Designers.  Today we are meeting Heather my Co - Owner.  So lets all welcome ...




Heather
a.k.a. craftysahmiam

 I'm a married stay at home mom of two young adult children. 
I've enjoyed arts and crafts for as long as I can remember.

I'm excited to be a part of this new blog and am looking forward to being inspired

 by the wonderful team of designers as well as our participants.






Please come back tomorrow and meet me, Sonia!

Sonia, Heather and the design team







2 comments:

  1. Good to meet you Heather, Good Luck and Success with your new Challenge
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Faith, for leaving warm welcomes on each of our meet the design team members pages. We hope to see you play along with our challenges !

    ReplyDelete