Followers

Monday, 3 April 2017

Meet the team - Granmargaret

Hello and welcome to meet the team, Heather and I thought it would a nice gesture to put a face to a name!  We have enjoyed reading our teams bio's, we hope that they all inspire you over the coming months as they have us. Today we are meeting Granmargaret.



I am 71 and live in Sydney, Australia with my husband Tony.  I have two daughters and four granddaughters.  My granddaughters and all their friends call me Granmargaret. 
I started stamping and making cards in 1995 and started scrapbooking about 1999.  I started my blog in April 2012 with the help of cyber friends and started joining challenges to give me ideas for my cards and then was happy to be invited to join some design teams. 
I am glad to join the Digitally Made design team.
Thank you for having me on your team.

Margaret 



So pleased to meet you Granmargaret, we are pleased to have you on our team.

 please come back tomorrow when we will meet Annie

Crafty Hugs Sonia and Heather and the design team





5 comments:

  1. You have a GREAT team member in Margaret.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret happy to see you on the team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cass. Happy to see you here also.

      Delete