Followers

Tuesday, 4 April 2017

Meet the Team - Annie

Hello and welcome to Meet the Team. Sonia and I thought it would a nice gesture to put a face to a name. 

We have enjoyed reading our teams bio's. We hope that they all inspire you 
over the coming months as they have us. 

Today we are meeting Annie.

Hi aNNie here, and most of you know me already.....
I live in Newcastle, Australia in the northern part of New South Wales. 
Married with three wonderful kids, four grandies and one supportive husband. 
Oh and one shadow, my Labrador dog, Thye, who sits and crafts with me each day.

I am a Registered Nurse, and retired having to care for my elderly dad, sadly recently passed away.

Love to do any type of craft and have taught card making and scrapbooking.
 Interior designing and landscaping are my two other loves. 
My outdoor recreations are walking and swimming.

I am super excited to be as your Guest Designer and thank you for the opportunity







So pleased to meet you Annie, we are happy to have you on our team!

Visit us tomorrow when we will meet Cass


Crafty Hugs
 Sonia, Heather and the Design Team

2 comments:

  1. Lovely to meet you Annie :)

    Crafty Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you make use of your skills Annie
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete